I thought I'd do a little wishlist today as I've been doing a lot of online window shopping recently but with my birthday coming up, I've been resisting the urge to buy things until afterwards!
1. This dress is from Miso at Republic I absolutely love it! The textured top and floral/ stripe print make it so interesting and unusual. I'd love to wear this with a pair of plain black or nude heels for a night out in the summer, or with some flats and a cropped denim jacket for a summer bbq! I think it'd last all year too because it could be worn with tights. They don't have a 6 or 8 online at the moment though which is such a shame!
2. Ah Louboutins, why oh why must you be so expensive? I refuse to believe that there is a girl on this planet that wouldn't absolutely love to own a pair of these. These are so versatile, they could be worn with pretty much anything on a night out. Owning Louboutins is one of my goals for life, is that sad?
3. It's not the most exciting bag ever, but there's something I love about this shopper bag from Topshop. It'd be perfect to bring to college or the beach or somewhere very casual where you need to bring a lot of things. I love the minty colour and the polka dots too!
4. How lovely is this jumper from Miss Selfridge? It's a perfect summer knit, I love jumpers like this, they're great to throw on on chillier days in the spring or summer and trust me, where I live, you get a LOT of chilly days!
5. These jeans are also from Miss Selfridge, and they're one of the few pastel colours I don't have in jeans! I have light blue jeans, but they're more denim blue so these are different and absolutely justifiable. (Did I convince you?) These are just so pretty and I'd love to wear them with a baby pink top or white with pastel jewellery!
What are you all wishing for at the moment?