Did you know that every year Louis Vuitton burns all its unsold bags to prevent putting a lower price on them? A brand is not a product, it is an idea, it is an identity wrapped up in perseverance and guided by a vision. There are some brands like LV that have created history. When you know how an idea, when nurtured with passion, zeal and hard work transformed into the brand that it stands for, you will value LV like never before.
If you wish to own one, without burning a hole in your pocket, you can easily get high qualityLV replica bags from authentic sites like Hottest Bags and show-off your personal style with cheap Louis Vuitton replica handbags.
Knowing Mr. Louis Better
Start appreciating and viewing LV like never before with these 8 pointers, you are sure to order if not original a Louis Vuitton Replica Purses & Wallets for sure.
- Louis Vuitton envisaged this luxury brand with the same name over 150 years ago.
- He was born on August 4, 1821, in Anchay, a small settlement in the east of France to Xavier Vuitton, a farmer by profession, and Coronne Gaillard, who met with an untimely death when Louis was only 10.
- At the age of 13, he was exhausted with the unfashionable life he led and was sick of his stepmother, so he went out on an excursion to Paris. The 292 mile long journey on foot took him two years. During the course of the journey, he did odd jobs to support himself.
- He stepped on Parisian soil in 1837, and started his career box making and packing as an apprentice in a workshop. In few years, he learned the tricks of the trade and was known for his expertise.
- His wheel of fortune took a positive turn when in 1853, the Empress of France, Eugenie de Montijo, who was the wife of Napoleon Bonaparte , appointed him as her personal box maker and packer. This showed him the window to the virgin market of the rich and the famous.
- In 1854, he tied the knot with Clemence-Emilie Parriaux, who was only 17 years old then. After that, he left his job to start his own box making and packaging workshop. The signboard itself hinted at history in the making, since it read, “Securely packs the most fragile objects. Specializing in packing fashions.” He created robust and waterproof trunks by using canvas instead of leather.
- Vuitton's workshop was robbed and destroyed during the Franco-Prussian War (1870-71). But he was unstoppable; he launched another shop in a posh area of central Paris.
- The fashion world witnessed the loss of the great soul on February 27, 1892.
If you’ve always loved the brand but never thought it could be within your budget, all you need to do is look online for a wide variety of high quality yet cheap Louis Vuitton replica handbags. LV replicas for sale are indistinguishable by the lay person from the real thing. So, don’t wait, flaunt your fashion sense with panache today!